Clean Energy Job Board
Wolf River is one of the largest growing Solar/ Electrical Companies in the nation, we take pride in what we do, and who we do it with. Which is why we are pleased to announce that we are constantly seeking new talent to join and expand our team. We believe that attitude is just as important as experience , so if you have the attitude and the will to learn, but not the experience to back it up, don’t be scared to still smash that apply button!
As a Registered Electrician with Wolf River, you’ll be joining our team of experts to design,
install, and repair electrical power systems, including solar, communications, lighting, and
control networks in homes, businesses, factories, and public spaces and thoroughfares, in
addition to ensuring that electrical work is up to code. We will provide you with all the support,
tools, and equipment you need to ensure that your journey with us is safe and smooth.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Based on experience $17-$27+ a hour
● 401(k) matching
● Dental insurance
● Health insurance
● Vision insurance
● 8 hour shift
● Day shift
● Monday to Friday
● Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
● Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
● Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
● Willing to work overtime and outdoor weather and install Solar Systems.
● Must travel to designated project sites.
● Ability to communicate and be a team player.
● Terminate combiner boxes
● Panel/LV work
● Install metering equipment
● Layout, bend, thread and install conduit
● Layout and install switchgear, switchboards and electrical devices
● Trench with shovel and install PVC raceway
● Pull and terminate aluminum direct bury wire
● Connect and support DC wires
● Install electrical enclosures
● Solar experience preferred
● Registered MN, WI, or IA Electrician (license) required
● Comprehend/adhere to company policy safe work practices
● Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others
● Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
● Age 18+
● Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
● Ability to listen and be willing to learn