Clean Energy Job Board
Renewable Energy Civil Engineer
EOR is an engineering and environmental consulting firm that specializes in: WATER (watersheds + water resources), ECOLOGY (ecosystems, energy + natural resources) and COMMUNITY (civil engineering, landscape architecture + planning). We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is eager to be a leader in a multi-disciplinary environment and support our growing energy services market. EOR offers a diverse set of services that support ecologically sustainable renewable energy and utility development in a complicated regulatory environment. Our team works closely with solar developers to meet their energy production and reliability goals while also meeting multiple layers of benefits—including water quality, soil health, and habitat health. View our approach on sustainable solar development.
Based out of our St. Paul MN or Madison WI, with work from home flexibility.
We are looking for an individual with enthusiasm about their work, passionate for renewable energy, and a strong commitment to client service and technical excellence. This role will collaborate to support projects that include solar, utility, utility transmission and emerging market projects. If you are a licensed engineer with 5+ years of design experience looking for that next step in your career as a project manager or strong technical lead, this may be the position for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in discipline within the A&E industry
- PE license
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with colleagues and clients, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in problem-solving
- Drive and interest in renewable energy development and design
- Experience managing design staff
- Experience in related local and state permitting
- Business development acumen in the solar industry
- Expertise in construction plan set production
To apply, visit https://eorinc.io/apply/.