Knobelsdorff is an electrical, engineering, and renewable energy contractor performing all scopes of electrical work from low voltage communication wiring to 480-volt power distribution and 69,000-volt substation and distribution. We specialize in electrical engineering, automation, controls system integration, and UL panel building. The energy team has installed more than 346,000 kW, performs turnkey engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) with a startup, commissioning, and O&M services.
Information not provided
40 hours per week
A driven and forward-thinking Residential Electrician to facilitate residential, commercial service work, and design-build residential/commercial construction remodels.
- Under the direction of the department supervisor, you will service northern Minnesota (Twin Cities) to greater Rochester, MN area. Facilitating residential/commercial service and remodel construction while fostering existing and new customer relationships.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Experience with the interpretation of drawings, current construction methods, specifying and ordering materials, tools, and equipment.
- Work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Train apprentices and other team members.
- Work in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Communicate with clients with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience with residential and limited commercial electrical construction (Required)
- 4th-year apprentice able to test within 6-8 months (Required)
- 1+ years of experience as Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
- Journeyman License (Preferred)