Who should attend: City and county officials and staff.
As Minnesota’s transportation sector moves toward more electrification, cities and counties have a unique role to play. In addition to installing charging infrastructure, cities should adopt building codes, explore right-of-way charging policies, coordinate with the state on electric vehicle signage, and much more.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What policies should cities adopt?
- What unique role do cities play?
- Which Minnesota cities are leading the way on policy adoption?
Attendees will also have a chance to ask questions to our experts during breakout sessions.
- Brian Ross, Great Plains Institute
- Dean Taylor, Plug In America
- Diana McKeown, MetroCERT
- Hon. Charlie Zelle, Metropolitan Council
- Katherine Stainken, Plug In America