Sales Support Associate, Community Solar
US Solar makes solar energy accessible with simple solutions that are as good for the wallet as they are for the environment. US Solar is a developer, owner, operator, and financier of solar projects with a focus on emerging markets and community solar programs. Based in Minneapolis, this is a unique opportunity within a small, high-growth company to help residents reduce electricity costs with local, renewable energy.
Flexible hours, some evening and weekend work is expected
A successful Sales Support Associate will use communication, problem-solving, relationship-building, and organization skills to support new subscription initiatives and existing subscriber operations. Working collaboratively with the Manager of the Residential Program, the Sales Support Associate will help the team achieve its sales goals, minimize hiccups and delays in the process, and provide a positive representation of US Solar to residents participating in the community solar program.
- Interact with existing and potential subscribers during customer service inquiries and sign-up calls
- Walk new subscribers through their online dashboard and set up automatic payments
- Make outgoing calls to confirm new subscribers
- Use our CRM database to assist in account management for existing subscribers
- Perform administrative tasks to support the internal and external onboarding of new subscribers
- Clearly communicate the value of community solar to potential residential subscribers via email, over the phone, or in person at community events
- Develop or improve upon processes to facilitate the growth of the residential program across multiple markets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn about the renewable energy industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comfort on the phone
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized with many tasks on a to-do list
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and email communication
- Flexible hours, some evening and weekend work is expected
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should read “Sales Support Associate, Community Solar”.