Sales Support Specialist
CEE is a data-driven, consumer-focused, and community-based clean energy nonprofit with locations in the North Loop of Minneapolis and St. Paul's Midway. We provide practical energy solutions for homes, businesses, and communities to cut energy waste and harmful emissions. We collaborate regularly with field peers and partners, and employ curious people who enjoy learning and contributing to Minnesota’s quality of life and economy. Our workplace invites open door communications, respect for diverse backgrounds and points of view, and an emphasis on work-life balance.
Dependent upon qualifications and experience, the hiring range for this position could be $22.5-$23/hr.
Enter Audits and Generate Reports
- Interpret and accurately enter proposals from auditors/vendors
- Process change orders
- Generate reports for auditor review
- Send out reports/program correspondence as needed
- Compare information in the software application with vendor invoices
- Work with vendors or lighting consultants to resolve issues or questions on invoices
- Assign properties for inspection
- Gather customer and property information as needed to finalize rebate applications
Lead Pipeline Management and Project Follow-Up
- Coordinate with lighting consultants and contractors as necessary to follow up on projects that are signed up to ensure installation is completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with lighting consultants to follow up on reports where no action has been taken towards sign up to encourage participation in One-Stop.
- Coordinate with lighting consultants, CEE marketing, and contractors to identify appropriate follow up channels and future touch points.
- Use Salesforce daily as needed to enter project updates and generate reports and lists to assist with lighting consultants’ lead pipelines (both active and prospective).
- Build constructive and effective relationships with program staff, vendors and participants using diplomacy and tact
- Respond to auditor/vendor requests for emails, faxes, and follow-up calls in a timely manner
- Gain a complete understanding of program processes and policies to answer questions and serve as back-up during vacation/busy periods
- Take on miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a sales support role is a plus
- Knowledge of lighting, HVAC, and refrigeration technologies is a plus
- Ability and aptitude to quickly learn technical information and new software systems
- Excellent writing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and quality in work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, take initiative, and work independently
- Ability to use personal computer software proficiently, familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Salesforce.
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity, the ability to learn, a results-orientation and a sense of how to balance urgency and quality