CEE is a community-based clean energy nonprofit with offices in the North Loop of Minneapolis and St. Paul's Midway. We provide practical energy solutions for homes, businesses, and communities to cut energy waste and harmful emissions. We collaborate regularly with field peers and partners and employ curious people who enjoy learning and contributing to Minnesota's quality of life and economy. Our workplace invites open door communications, respect for diverse backgrounds and points of view, and an emphasis on work-life balance.
This position pays $19.5 per hour.
The Scheduling Assistant is responsible for scheduling program activities and providing administrative support to the Customer Engagement Team within the Residential Department of the Center for Energy and Environment. This includes scheduling visits, attending meetings, coordinating homeowner communications, communicating with applicable utility/client staff, and entering customer information into software systems. This position is customer facing and works in a fast-paced environment. The Scheduling Assistant will work with all levels within the organization to facilitate the scheduling and general communications with program participants and works daily with Home Energy Squad field staff and Energy Advisors in order to ensure a robust customer experience. As part of the residential department administrative team, this position may also assist with overflow work, assigned from residential programs within CEE. This is a full-time position that provides a wide range of benefits including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance as well as a profit sharing retirement plan.
- Accurate and timely scheduling of Residential energy visits
- Perform customer communications by phone, email, and text in a pleasant and professional manner
- Perform accurate data entry, client information uploads and prepare and edit reports
- Provide support to residential staff
- Complete accurate and timely data entry with special emphasis on information security
- Dispatch schedule changes as needed to field crews
- Perform administrative tasks across the Residential Department
- Understand and adhere to corporate policies and procedures, attend trainings as requested, and read corporate wide emails and correspondence
- Other duties as assigned or apparent
- Computer skills and high comfort level with modern office technology
- At least 1 year of experience in program assistance/administration
- Basic knowledge of residential energy efficiency
- Experience working with the public
- Proven ability to organize processes and schedule a wide range of activities
- Excellent and personable communication skills in email, over the phone, via text and in person
- An orientation toward teamwork
- Develop and maintain a professional office environment and appearance (factors include cleanliness, attire, positive attitude)
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Requires ability to sit; use hands to grip, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 15 pounds
- Primary working hours can be done in office or remotely after training and will generally follow the Residential Department’s remote work policies
- Seeking candidates proficient in speaking Hmong, Somali and Spanish
- Experience with Salesforce.
Apply online by visiting us on our website!