Senior Account Executive - Energy Efficiency & Renewables
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
Depends on qualifications
40 hours per week
Ameresco currently has a new opportunity based in Eden Prairie, MN for a Senior Account Executive to strategically market and promote energy efficiency, conservation, and renewable technology (solar PV) solutions in commercial, industrial, institutional, government, higher education and public housing markets.
- Strategically identify, pre-qualify, and acquire prospects for the sale of energy saving performance contracts, turnkey construction projects, design/build, and alternative financed solutions;
- Formulate successful strategies to increase sales activities and ensure annual goals are attained;
- Successfully develop, organize, strategically position, prepare and issue winning proposals and presentations;
- Assume overall responsibility for the development of preliminary and final proposals;
- Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead all presentations;
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge and understanding of entire proposal and contract terms;
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of all product and service offerings as well as market, renewable, and energy services developments;
- Coordinate the implementation interface with Project Management and Operations teams;
- Coordinate Sales lead opportunities with the Sales Consultant Team for Cities, Schools and Higher Ed. Opportunities;
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships
- Perform other duties as required supervisor. Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- 8 years commensurate experience plus active progress toward industry-related education
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Progressive experience marketing ESCO, ESPC, performance contracts, engineering, lighting, demand side management, solar, bio-mass, or renewable technology solutions within the energy services industry and target markets required, including the ability to identify customer energy needs, effectively communicate energy solutions, and position Ameresco as provider of choice.
- Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
- Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation skills, including effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication, and technical presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.