Senior Account Executive – Energy Efficiency & Renewables
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, Ameresco is an innovative technology company specializing in energy solutions. Customers benefit from our ability to design, develop, finance and construct solutions to increase energy efficiency, optimize operations, leverage renewable energy assets, and plan for a resilient future. Our unique position enables us to deliver objective solutions for measurable cost savings and sustainable roadmaps for energy generation. Drawing from decades of experience, Ameresco develops tailored energy projects for the commercial, industrial, government, education, healthcare and public housing sectors.
Information not provided
40 hours per week
Ameresco currently has a new opportunity based in Minnesota for an Sr. Account Executive to strategically market and promote energy efficiency, conservation, and renewable technology solutions in commercial, industrial, institutional, government, and public housing markets.
- Strategically identify, pre-qualify, and acquire prospects for the sale of energy saving performance contracts, turnkey construction projects, design/build, and alternative financed solutions
- Formulate successful strategies to increase sales activities and ensure annual goals are attained.
- Successfully develop, organize, strategically position, prepare and issue winning proposals and presentations
- Assume overall responsibility for the development of preliminary and final proposals.
- Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead all presentations.
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge and understanding of entire proposal and contract terms.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of all product and service offerings as well as market, renewable, and energy services developments
- Coordinate the implementation interface with Project Management and Operations teams.
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships.
- Perform other duties as required supervisor.
- Minimum of 8 years experience marketing Design Build, ESCO, ESPC, performance contract, engineering, lighting, demand side management, solar, bio-mass, or renewable technology solutions within energy services industry and target markets required, including the ability to identify customer energy needs and effectively communicate energy solutions;
- Bachelors Degree;
- Active progress toward industry-related education preferred; and
- Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation skills, including effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication, and technical presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- Travel required.