Clean Energy Job Board
Senior Building Energy Program Manager
At McKinstry, we’re proud to be a diverse and passionate group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors, and students. We believe the world needs curious, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving Planet. If you are looking to leave a purposeful mark on the world, then McKinstry is the place for you.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Building Energy Program Manager to join our team as a member of our growing Energy Minnesota division.
You're great at:
- Sets audit objectives.
- Responsible for goals and quality of audit.
- Finalizes proposals that include scope of work, energy savings, and project margin goals.
- Manages complex projects and multiple clients at once.
- Negotiates with the owner on project changes.
- Coordinates resources to ensure proper staffing on projects.
- Establish goals for individual team members.
- Form and lead project teams.
- Make presentations to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Report on the financial status of projects to stakeholders.
What we would like to see from you:
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in all the responsibilities of a Building Energy Program Manager.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Four (4) year college-level training in architecture, architectural engineering, engineering, mechanical/electrical engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Eight (8) years of engineering, construction, real estate and/or facility services project management experience required.
- CEM, PE, LEED, CPM professional designations preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.