Clean Energy Job Board
Senior Energy Program Manager
We are problem solvers compelled by our vision, mission and values to eliminate barriers standing in the way of a better built environment that serves our people, clients and communities.
The pay range for this position is $102,780 - $171,400 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Base pay information is based on market location.
We are currently seeking a Energy Program Manager to join McKinstry as a member of our growing Minnesota Energy team. Our Energy Program Managers help identify and analyze Energy Efficiency Measures in existing and new commercial facilities.
You're great at:
- Participates in design meetings with client and the engineering team.
- Defines project scope and intent.
- Assesses, manages and communicates project risks.
- Develops final reports reiterating projects’ values.
- Coordinates resources to ensure proper staffing on projects.
- Manages plans, set ups budgets and schedules.
- May develop, establish and manage critical environment standards.
- Recommends enhancements of client plans to Development staff.
Other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities of a Senior Building Energy Engineer.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
Four (4) year college level training in architecture, architectural engineering, engineering, mechanical/electrical engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
Five (5) years of Energy consulting experience required; education may substitute for experience.
Three (3) years of building commissioning or operational efficiency consulting experience preferred.
CEM, PE, LEED, CPM professional designations preferred.
Please apply online https://www.mckinstry.com/join-us/jobs/7253/