Senior Project Manager
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunities for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
- Projected salary range $80,000 - $120,000 / year with additional commission paid based on performance. Salary based on experience. Relocation assistance possible.
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Bonus based on company performance
- 6 major paid holidays, plus 1 floating holiday
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individuals)
- Health insurance (free individual plan option)
- HSA and FSA options
- 401K with company match (age 21+, eligible after 90 days of employment)
- Life insurance
- Much more!
This position is responsible for effectively managing the planning, progress and developmental activities during the evaluation, design and post-contracting phase for complex projects. This position ensures responsible parties are completing their tasks as per the associated project schedule, verifies all tasks necessary to move from one Stage to another are complete and accurate, coordinates with Purchasing and any subcontractors to provide materials and equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner and maintains oversight of the dedicated installation crews throughout each project mobilization. This individual will be responsible for communicating project status to the organization and any necessary changes to the installation plans throughout each project. This is a management role, responsible for overseeing many “moving pieces” within our largest projects and will require managing multiple projects at the same time and will report to the Director of Commercial Operations.
The candidate shall maintain the associated projects’ commercial installation schedule to effectively utilize available capacity and avoid ineffective use of labor. This position will directly manage additional field personnel, other contracted partners and Project Managers in support of these activities. This position may also serve as a primary contact for project status and coordination with our customers, as well as with the Commercial Sales team and company leadership.
Work-from-Home environment or hybrid work schedule possible, with preference given to those able to work in our St. Paul, MN headquarter office with the rest of the commercial team.
- Create and manage the project schedule using critical path theory for all associated projects in support of system development, engineering, procurement and construction activities. Avoid “downtime” and schedule for optimal efficiency while meeting customers’ requirements.
- Comprehend and manage the Company’s contractual obligations.
- Managing the subcontracting process for all subcontracted scopes, including scope development, subcontractor qualification, contract negotiation and document review.
- Interview and hire project support roles including site supervisors, site engineers and project assistants.
- Prepare budget review documents for internal and external review.
- Prepare and execute pay applications and change orders.
- As required, communicate and coordinate with internal and external contacts for obtaining permits, licenses, approvals, inspections, etc.
- In conjunction with Purchasing and Engineering (where needed), research and obtain sources of non-standard products required for custom projects.
- Work directly with the Warehouse and Purchasing to assure effective coordination of material and equipment arrival for all projects.
- Periodically visit project sites to assist with supervision (as needed) and to maintain familiarity with our people, processes and materials.
- Provide mentorship and training to their team to build depth and breadth in the group.
- Develop and maintain reports within and external to ERP.
- Serve as backup to Director of Commercial Operations in their absence.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Exemplify company’s Core Values
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work tactfully and effectively with managers in different departments
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and experience in construction-related (ideally)
- Knowledge and experience in Solar strongly-desired
- Ability to utilize spreadsheets, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to travel, some out-of-state, and work in commercial field conditions
- OSHA 10/30 training preferred
- PM certification preferred
Submit your cover letter and application here today: http://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27708709&refresh=true