Service Provider Network Lead (HVAC)
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
This position is responsible for establishing, growing, managing and evaluating a network of HVAC, appliance repair and installation contractors within a service territory to ensure that HomeSmart customers are provided with quality, timely service. Responsibilities include managing performance standards, helping to negotiate and manage contracts, evaluating safety performance measures, resolving customer/contractor issues, ensuring proper contractor licensing and insurance requirements are met, and providing training for service providers and HomeSmart staff.
- Recruit, manage and grow a dynamic network of appliance and HVAC service and installation providers within a service territory to meet HomeSmart customers’ growing service needs and support increasing HomeSmart product and service offerings.
- Help to negotiate shared revenue and time and materials contracts with service providers. Understand market pricing and market competitive conditions and developments. Determine and implement appropriate market pricing constructs. Manage vendor onboarding and payment processes. Maintain industry and association relationships, technical and business knowledge.
- Implement quality control processes to track, monitor and manage provider service delivery timeliness, quality and customer satisfaction. Understand local licensing and insurance requirements and insure service provider network vendors meet them. Resolve customer/contractor concerns and complaints’ related to service and installation work performed by HomeSmart contractors.
- Serve as expert regarding service and installation technology developments. Provide technical expertise and appropriate training to the HomeSmart staff.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HVAC service and or installation or appliance repair work.
- Customer contact experience.
- Supervisory experience desired.
- Computer experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
Follow instructions at the link.