Clean Energy Job Board
AEOA strengthens communities by providing opportunities for people experiencing social and economic challenges.
Monday-Thursday, 40 hours/week
Performs residential construction labor duties involving weatherization, energy conservation, and rehabilitation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs weatherization, energy conservation, and construction labor tasks
- Works from specifications and plans
- Assists with measuring, fabricating, and installing a variety of materials in homes
- Operates a variety of manual and power tools and equipment
- Maintains a safe work environment and practices
- Assists with loading and unloading of materials
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience with basic carpentry and building materials and a variety of construction power tools required
- Regularly lifts 50 lbs. and occasionally more
- Regularly climbs ladders and enter crawl spaces
- Must pass an employer physical exam and have a valid driver's license
- Must have concern for quality work
Apply at www.aeoa.org, Careers tab, Construction. Positions open until filled.