Clean Energy Job Board
Solar Branch Coordinator
Wolf River is one of the largest growing Solar/ Electrical Companies in the nation, we take pride in what we do, and who we do it with. Which is why we are pleased to announce that we are constantly seeking new talent to join and expand our team. We believe that attitude is just as important as experience , so if you have the attitude and the will to learn, but not the experience to back it up, don’t be scared to still smash that apply button!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help coordinate the solar branch of a growing company? Indeed is currently seeking a Solar Branch Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the solar branch’s day-to-day operations, including scheduling appointments, managing customer inquiries, and ensuring that all branch activities are running smoothly. You will also be instrumental in helping the branch reach its goals by assisting with marketing and sales initiatives. If you are organized, detail-oriented, and have a passion for renewable energy, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume today. We look forward to reviewing your application.
In office: Office located in Isanti, MN
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Solar Branch Coordinator Pay:
- Solar PV project designers typically earn $45-60k/Yr
- Pay rate may vary depending on experience and location.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Solar Branch Coordinator Job Duties:
- Manage and coordinate scheduling which includes installations, inspections, and interconnections.
- Coordinate inspections and interconnections with techs and inspectors.
- Updating projects regularly within platforms such as Teamwork and Bodhi.
- Updating customer service project managers with important dates.
- Coordinating equipment deliveries.
- Working closely with other departments to improve efficiency.
- Other duties may be required as needed with expansion.
Education and Experience:
- Solar knowledge is a plus!
- Previous service scheduling experience is a must!
- Comfortable working within a team atmosphere.
- Customer service oriented.