Solar Construction Site Manager
United Renewable Energy LLC is a turnkey EPC specializing in commercial and utility scale solar installations. We are a dynamic team and maintain a high level of detail in all aspects of construction and business communications. *United Renewable Energy LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Contract position; Pay dependent on experience
Primarily daytime hours, evenings and weekends as required.
Current job opportunities include a Site Supervisor to work closely with our Project Manager in the daily operation of start to finish Solar PV project construction. Upcoming projects are located in MN, south of Minneapolis and west of St. Cloud. Flexibility for travel is required. Employment will be project based with full time hours September-January with potential for permanent employment after a successful project. This team member will mobilize and stay near the job site, with lodging provided, if necessary. Benefits include per diem, cell phone reimbursement, potential for travel reimbursement and lap top.
- Oversee all operations on site from start to finish.
- Safety oversight in accordance with company Environmental, Health and Safety Plan.
- Maintain predetermined schedule and budget, including resource management of personnel on site and inventory.
- Continuous inspection of the construction site to ensure all activities are in line with design plans
- Maintain a set of as-built drawings for any approved deviations.
- Coordinate & communicate effectively with project manager, design team, subcontractors, AHJ, and vendors.
- Submit daily and weekly internal reports.
- Electrical experience.
- High school graduate. Some college preferred.
- Valid clean state driver's license.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen & criminal background check.
- 5+ years in electrical or construction environment, 2+ years in supervisor or manager capacity.
- Proven team leadership skills.
- Proficiency in reading blue prints, plans and equipment specifications.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft office and uploading documents and pictures.
- Physical ability and willingness to work in outside conditions.
- OSHA 30 certification
- Solar experience preferred, but not required.
Email a resume including salary qualifications to email@example.com