Solar Designer/Service Specialist
TruNorth Solar is growing, and we are looking for hard working, passionate and experienced team members to join our Solar Design and Construction Team. TruNorth Solar offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission-Driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe.
- Works with Management, Design and Installation Team to manage day-to-day operations and execute work flows critical to business operations including the following:
- Solar Design
- Perform Site Assessments
- Create Site Diagrams and other Project Design Documents
- Service, O&M Management
- Manage Alerts via multiple monitoring platforms SolarEdge/Enphase/E-Gauge
- Receive and Manage Service Calls
- Schedule and Complete Service Work
- Fulfill Ongoing Training on Service Work
- Construction Support
- Receive Material Deliveries
- Stage Projects
- Assist teams in field (as needed)
- Help cultivate a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Solar Design
• Friendly, approachable, eager to learn and record of exceptional customer service.
• Prior Solar Installation and/or Design Experience required
• NABCEP Certification highly preferred
• Basic Understanding of Building Construction and familiarity with National Electric Code
• Strong Computer Skills, including experience with MS Office and Google Sketchup.
• Must be a quick learner, and embody TruNorth's values.
If you or someone you know embodies our TruNorth values of character, substance and integrity, please contact us at 612-888-9599 or email your resume to Info@TruNorthSolar.com.