Clean Energy Job Board
Who We Are
Cedar Creek Energy develops, designs, and installs solar and storage systems across the upper Midwest. We have been in business for over 15-years and have continued to grow each year. Our mission is to help people and businesses save money and the planet through renewable energy solutions. Our team at Cedar Creek Energy has decades of experience and is passionate about the important work we do each day. Join us and make a real impact!
If hired, you will be working alongside our team of experienced solar installers and electricians. This position is a great way to get your foot in the door of the ever-growing solar energy industry!
To work at Cedar Creek Energy you must be responsible, driven, and willing to learn.
This is not temporary or seasonal work. We are looking for long-term, career-minded individuals. We are located in Blaine, MN. Learn more about our company here: www.cedarcreekenergy.com
- Wire residential and commercial projects
- Mount conduit, disconnects, meter sockets, combiner panels, and various other pieces of equipment
- Test and commission solar arrays
- Perform quality control measures
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Current electrical license (journeyman/ master or prepared to test for journeyman's license)
- 3+ years of electrical experience
- Previous solar experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in all types of weather
- Able to climb ladders, stairs, and work on roofs; lift, bend, stoop, and carry heavy items
- Ability to read electrical drawings and blueprints
- Valid MN driver’s license with a clean driving record