TruNorth Solar is growing, and we are looking for hard working, passionate and experienced Solar Installers to join our Solar Construction Team. TruNorth offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe. TruNorth Solar also offers paid holidays, PTO, Health Benefits, Training/Education Budget and a matching 401k Program. If you or someone you know can embody our TruNorth values of character, substance and integrity, please contact us at 612-888-9599 or email your resume to KCaruso@TruNorthSolar.com.
Depends on qualifications
40 hours per week
- Carry out the day-to-day Construction Operations as part of the Construction Team.
- Works with Installation Team to properly install and maintain solar systems.
- Ensure compliance of the work of the licensed and unlicensed employees in accordance with MS § 326B.31 to 326B.33, Minn. Rules, chapter 3800.
- Study job specifications and determine appropriate construction methods.
- Ensure a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Friendly and eager to learn about solar energy construction
- Hold a OSHA 10 Certificate (expenses paid by TruNorth Solar if necessary)
- Must be a quick learner, and embody TruNorth's values.
- NABCEP Certification or education preferred