Solar Project Manager
Today’s innovative manufacturers trust Knobelsdorff Electric as their go-to partner for electrical services, ranging from in-house electrical construction and maintenance to facility expansions, automation upgrades and greenfield construction projects. Backed by more than three decades of experience, we have the knowledge and resources to craft the safe, reliable electrical and control systems design your job demands. These include Industrial, Commercial, Automation, Energy Audits, Lighting Retrofits, and Panel Building projects. Count on us to tackle your project head-on and get it done the right way — the Knobelsdorff way.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills