Solar Project Manager
The mission at Prairie Restorations, Inc. is… To produce and provide the highest quality, most ecologically appropriate products and services possible to restore and manage native plant communities.
In accordance with Prairie Restorations, Inc. philosophy, all team members work together sharing in a common goal of a successful, profitable and innovative company. Team members are to demonstrate professionalism, dedication, resourcefulness, integrity, and accountability. All team members are to demonstrate and be role models for all of these core values on a daily basis.
Primary Responsibilities Overview
- To be responsible for coordinating and managing solar projects
- To establish and maintain open and consistent communications with solar clients.
- To be responsible for allocation of materials for solar projects
- To be responsible for completion of project tasks in the field on solar projects
- To be responsible for crew supervision and on-site training and mentoring
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinating and Managing Solar Projects
- Scheduling project tasks in coordination with the Install and Management Project Coordinators
- Communication with customers and project coordinators about project schedule and any changes to project content or process including change orders or contract total changes.
- Awareness of project budget and project progress
- Completion of both PRI work records and any other client required documents
- Communicate with project clients and admin assistant as project tasks are completed and ready to be billed.
Completion of project tasks
- Complete project tasks on schedule and within budget
- Responsible for quality of completed project tasks
- Project tasks may include soil preparation, seeding, planting, erosion control, herbicide application, prescribed burning, etc
Crew Supervision and On-Site Training and Mentoring
- Oversee and coordinate team associate tasks
Communicate with team members overall project goals and how specific tasks fit in to the overall process
- Implement and document on site team member training and mentoring as appropriate
- Participate in Team Member Development Reviews as assigned
Other duties as assigned may include but are not limited to the following
- Sales and proposal writing
- Facilities maintenance
- Attendance at trade shows and conferences
- Mechanical Repairs
- BA in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in restoration and/or managing of native plant communities.
- Minimum of 2 years managing team members.
- Sincere interest in native plant communities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. often.
- Ability to obtain MnDOT Health Card (PRI pays).
- Valid MN Driver’s License
- Ability to be insured to drive company vehicle by PRI insurance company.
- Comfortable handling herbicides.
- Ability to obtain MN Dept of Ag Pesticide Applicator License(PRI Pays)
- Comfortable with large and small power equipment use.
- Tolerance of working outside in adverse conditions.
- Willingness to sometimes work long/unpredictable hours.
Please send resumes to email@example.com