Solar Site Survey Technician
All Energy Solar is a trusted leader in the solar energy industry. We provide clean, green, solar energy solutions for residential, commercial, agricultural, and government clients. Our team of industry professionals have been focused on providing long term, trusted relationships since 2009. Our industry experience allows us to confidently handle every aspect of the solar process. From initial energy analysis and concepts, engineering and design, construction, and monitoring, our team prides itself on being experts in all aspects in our field. All Energy Solar is licensed as a building contractor as well as an electrical contractor. We are also NABCEP certified (North American Board of Certified Electrical Practitioners), the highest technical certification for solar photovoltaic installers and engineers. The experience that comes with these licenses and certifications allows us to deliver full turnkey solar energy solutions with known and proven results. Our customers can take comfort in knowing that their solar project will be designed and built to the highest industry engineering standards. Our advanced monitoring system provided to every customer, gives them access to real time solar output, verifying that the system is performing at optimal efficiency while providing the highest financial return.
This is a full-time position with an expected pay rate of $16-20 per hour.
All Energy Solar is seeking a full time Solar Site Survey Technician to join our team. This person is primarily responsible for analyzing sites for solar viability by measuring, photographing, and documenting array locations, roof obstructions, electrical components on site, building conditions, roof support structures, ground contours, and more.
- Take thorough written and photographic documentation
- Navigate Google Drive
- Take accurate measurements of a variety of structures and spaces
- Communicate with customers and colleagues
- Use basic math skills to make computations in the field
- Work independently with little on site supervision
- Have a basic understanding of PV solar
- Comfortable climbing onto a variety of roofs
- Setting up and moving a 32' ladder and assembling safety gear
- Ability to manage time based on a calendar schedule
- Punctual and efficient
- Experience using a variety of hand tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Construction background
- Clean driving record
- Independent problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- Positive demeanor
Please send your cover letter, resume, and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.