Clean Energy Job Board
SolarPod Sales Engineer
Mouli Engineering Inc. (established in 2009) is a small renewable energy and engineering
Our renewable energy division is bolstered through our patented products called SolarPod™. The
SolarPod™ Grid Tied and SolarPod™ Standalone are the first Plug N Play ON & OFF Grid solar
products. “Plug-and-Play” (PnP), or minimal effort installation, represents the most practical and
promising approach toward making solar photovoltaic (PV) affordable, adaptable and scalable to the
customer needs. Mouli Engineering has addressed the significant challenges in electrical and structural
standardization for Solar.
The SolarPod™ Crown is a solar racking system specifically designed for gable (slope) roofs with no roof
holes. The SolarPod™ Crown can be installed on all roof materials (Tile, Metal, Asphalt shingle and
Mouli Engineering has established itself with its SolarPod™ as a leader in developing economical solar PV
distributed generation systems. We have installation in 40 U.S. States and have designed over 10 MW
of renewable energy systems.
Our sales and distribution are bolstered through Lowe’s Home Improvement, and Menards. Our products are UL Listed to UL 2703 standards.
SolarPod is looking for a Rockstar Sales Engineering individual who can hit the ground running in a solar
company. This role is fast-paced and based in Burnsville, MN. Since we are all a small shop, we require
the following from each individual working at SolarPod:
· Be punctual in completing paperwork and tasks in a timely manner.
· Work on required tasks on an as needed basis.
· Other duties as assigned
1. Provide quotations and sales estimates to customers considering their annual energy and
demand consumption, their roof size including configuration (sloped/flat/Ground) and their
unique tax appetite.
2. Understand pricing of SolarPod products.
3. Use software tools to provide accurate sales quotes
4. Ensure our customers receive an excellent customer experience.
5. Assist with delivery of installation documentation in a timely manner.
6. Communicate well by interacting with clients, project managers, installers and our design engineer.
Bachelor’s In Business
Apply online: https://mysolarpod.com/about/careers-with-solarpod/
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At SolarPod, we are different, and we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our
employees, our products, and our community. SolarPod is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
and is an affirmative action employer.