Geronimo Energy has established itself as a leading independent developer of renewable energy projects over the past decade. Geronimo Energy provides custom renewable energy solutions for utilities and corporations looking to harness renewable energy for business growth. Geronimo Energy has developed a multi-gigawatt renewable energy portfolio of projects that are either currently under construction or in operation, as well as thousands of wind and solar projects in various stages of development.
Compensation to be determined based on experience.
Office Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Maintain expense reporting software and ensure timely completion of those reports
- Ensure timely completion of time reporting for employees and generate on the time used by employees
- Monitor the corporate credit card program and reconcile transactions within that statement
- Compute and complete possible daily/weekly/monthly journal entries
- Complete monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card statements
- Maintain and oversee daily general ledger work relating to transactions through accounts payable, accounts receivable, and journal transactions
- Distribute monthly reporting packages, both internally to management and externally
- Develop and implement new processes to enable company growth
- Create and bill internal subsidiaries and external companies
- Aid in tax form preparation and audit completion
- Additional tasks as assigned
- 0-2 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field