Westwood Professional Services, Inc. (Westwood) is a leading national surveying and engineering services provider for commercial and residential development, wind and solar energy, electric transmission, and oil and gas pipeline projects. Westwood was established in 1972 in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has grown to serve clients across the nation from multiple U.S. offices. In 2016, Westwood ranked #9 on the Zweig Group’s Hot Firm list for the second year in a row and moved up to #24 on their list of Best Firms to Work For. Westwood also placed in the top ten on POB’s Top 100 list for the second year in a row. In 2015, the firm received the Zweig Group Trifecta award, Zweig Group Marketing Excellence awards in three categories, SMPS Marketing and Communications awards, Minneapolis Star Tribune Top Workplaces, #6 Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Fast Fifty, and a spot on the Inc. 5000.
- Assisting Registered Professional Surveyors with CAD productions, deed research, boundary analysis, easement preparations, legal descriptions, and computing survey points
- Processing of raw field data through Trimble Business Center
- Perform QA/QC checks
- Coordinate and work with field crews and other office staff
- Position requires 2+ years of land surveying experience in a survey technician role.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ALTA surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, preparation of easement documents, legal descriptions, final plat preparation, construction staking
- Ability to operate AutoCAD Civil 3D for production activities.
- Ability to manage multiple task, project coordination, and interaction with other design services.
- Full use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in a growth mode.
- Ability to utilize survey field equipment is preferred.
- SIT registration is preferred
Follow directions at the link.