Team Lead - PV Designer
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
Our PV Designers take each project and draft a custom, shovel ready installation packet. These packets are used by every other department involved in the post sale process including, but not limited to: permitting, interconnection, purchasing, and installation. Our designers are provided with ongoing training and education on products, building and electrical codes, jurisdiction requirements, and industry standards. The Lead Designer will be responsible for managing a team of designers, while maintaining their own pipeline of projects.
- Create and communicate departmental productivity goals
- Host weekly departmental process and goal meetings
- Hold 1:1 meetings with designers to review pipelines and goals
- Review designs for completeness and accuracy
- Create custom installation packets
- Communicate with internal departments and third parties to collaborate on projects
- Meet with supervisors on a weekly basis to review designs
- Communicate updates from upper management to design team
- Be the main point of contact for the design department
- Working knowledge and prior experience in PV Design, energy storage design, utility interconnection procedures, building and electrical permitting and structural & electrical engineering
- Team player, who is also able to complete tasks independently
- Ability to navigate roadblocks and solve problems
- Communicate professionally with colleagues, suppliers, engineers, and inspectors
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Motivated learner
Send your resume, cover letter, and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to hear from you!