Vice President Operations
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a steadily growing company with opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
This is a full-time, exempt position with an expected annual salary of $110,000 - $150,000 plus incentive plan
All Energy Solar is seeking a Vice President of Operations to join our leadership team. This person will be responsible for managing all operation teams, company wide. This individual will lead, inspire, and develop individual operations directors and managers. They will be integral in ensuring the proper development and execution of work plans, including but not limited to: forecasting, labor planning, work efficiencies, and profitability. This person will focus on the execution of all operations using strategies that align with the All Energy Solar company vision and mission. Highly qualified candidates will be extremely organized and proactive, will possess strong communication skills, and will be agile across a variety of operational areas.
This position is located in our Saint Paul, MN office. The VP of Operations will report to the Leadership and Ownership teams and will be working with friendly and enthusiastic teammates, in a culture that rewards hard work and encourages fun.
- Manage the leaders of the following departments: installations, service, warehousing, safety, project management, electrical
- Set budgets, create and follow performance metrics, supervise the management of previously listed departments
- Develop presentations and lead meetings
- Liaise with other company departments including: finance, sales, and marketing to ensure work plans and proper staffing throughout the year
- Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant company functions are known by appropriate personnel, and provide quarterly assessments of managers and supervisors
- Manage company-wide systems and processes
- Report regularly to Leadership and Ownership teams on actual vs planned schedules and actual vs budgeted reports.
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Excited to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Construction Management preferred
- Experience building and implementing successful strategic operational plans
- Preferred industry experience includes: solar, wind, energy, and/or construction
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Commercial construction experience
- Commercial estimating and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener
- Assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Extremely well organized with a high attention to detail
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Eager to learn and expand technical skills
- Embraces feedback for continuous self-improvement
- Proficiency in expense control
- Experience managing and developing individuals and teams
- Ability to identify patterns and problem areas, then implement effective solutions to improve efficiency
- Willing and able to work in our office in Saint Paul, MN, and travel at least quarterly to other out of state offices
Follow instructions at the link.