Clean Energy Job Board
Weatherization Program Coordinator
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
Three Rivers works with community partners to provide warmth, transportation, food, housing, advocacy, and education to individuals and families. If you are people focused and community driven, you are encouraged to apply for career opportunities for which you are qualified.
Three Rivers offers a positive, supportive working environment; competitive pay; and an excellent benefit* package including:
- generous paid time off (PTO);
- affordable health insurance (first of month after 30 days of employment);
- 403(b) retirement plan with liberal employer match after one year of employment;
- dental, life and long-term disability insurance; and
- short-term disability salary/wage continuation (after one year of employment).
- *Retirement plan is available to those who work 20 or more hours per week. All other benefits are available to those who work 30 or more hours per week.
Three Rivers' mission is “to work with community partners to address basic human needs of people in our service area, thereby improving the quality of life of the individual, family and community.”
$25 to $29/ hour based on experience.
The Weatherization Coordinator is responsible for managing the Weatherization Program in Goodhue, Rice and Wabasha counties. Responsibilities include program planning, budgeting and oversight of the program to ensure that annual goals are being met and that programs are administered according to state and federal guidelines. Additional duties include serving as the primary contact with funding agencies, community relations, and supervision of up to 10 program staff. Individual must possess excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, with an ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Job offers are contingent on a reference check and background check.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of experience in energy programs, management, project management, business, community development, or related field
- Experience in program development, planning, budgeting and reporting
- 3-5 years of supervisory and program development experience preferred
- Ability to work with the public, articulate ideas and work with diverse cultural and economic backgrounds
- Extensive organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, confident individual with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems, identify new solutions and adapt to changing priorities
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to travel within the region – valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Preferred, but not necessarily required:
- Experience with Dept of Energy/MN Dept of Commerce and/or Weatherization program requirements.
- Experience with WA, EHEAT and/or Laserfiche software; or demonstrated ability to quickly learn this software
- Bi-lingual skills preferred (written and verbal)
Online application preferred: www.threeriverscap.org/about/jobs. However, a paper application form may be requested by calling 507-316-0610.