Wind Grout Technician
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
Information not provided
Work schedule is variable which may include nights and weekends. You need to be within 40 miles from the project site.
Element has an opportunity for a Wind Grout Technician. We are offering a car and gas allowance to qualified candidates. In this role, you will assist in testing of concrete and soil in the field and laboratory for air content, slump, temperature, casting of concrete cylinders, de-molding, and compression testing on large renewable energy projects (wind farms).
- Ensure compliance with safety rules, company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws
- Set up, conduct and analyze standard field and lab tests following prescribed procedures
- Solve technical problems using application of standard techniques
- Assist in documenting on-site test results; examine and analyze test results and explain unusual findings
- Ensure that all testing equipment and tools are properly calibrated and maintained
- Communicate with clients, technicians, and project managers on a professional level to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Must live within 40 miles of the project location
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain prior to beginning employment required
- Ability to operate a company vehicle within company policy
- Knowledge of construction techniques, testing & construction management preferred
- Ability to maintain a tactful attitude and maintain good relationships with project engineers, owners, and contractors
- Ability to talk knowledgeably to project engineers and/or contractors about the jobs as required regarding concerning work progress and necessary recommendations
To apply please email Jane.Stanger@element.com.