LED Canopy Lighting: Light Up Your Station & Save
Why upgrade your canopy to LED lighting?
- Reduce your canopy energy costs up to 75%
- Create a brighter and more attractive station
- Reduce your maintenance costs
- Strengthen your business
The Clean Energy Resource Teams can help you:
- Access high-quality and competitively-priced canopy lighting products
- Reduce upgrade costs further with utility rebates
Why move forward with this improvement?
- Project can pay for itself through the cost savings from reduced energy use in 3 to 4 years without utility rebates
- Utility rebates can vary from $200 to $3,500 and if sought, could bring the payback down to 1.5 years
- Clean, bright white lighting attracts new customers to your business and provides an attractive look and safety
- Less time pulling out the ladder to replace bulbs means fewer maintenance costs and a safer work environment
| Alexis Troschinetz
| Drew Hage
LED Canopy Lighting Products
Access high-quality, competitively-priced lighting products.
LED lighting is a relatively new market and new products are entering it each day. There is a large variety in quality of the products. To help your canopy lighting retrofit be successful, we are directing your attention to a list of quality products.
We’ve done the homework for you.
We developed a list of qualifications with a lighting consultant, utilities, and the state energy office that all lighting products listed on our page will meet.
Also, did you know? The Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA) set the average footcandle lighting level for new and existing service stations for urban service stations to be no greater than 30 footcandles.
Lighting Companies: Interested in your qualifying products being promoted?
Contact Alexis Troschinetz with CERTs at email@example.com or 612-626-0455 to receive the full instructions on how to submit product information. When submitting product information, you will need to highlight and label each product’s specification sheet.
Utility Rebates for LED Canopy Lighting
Offset canopy LED lighting upgrade costs with your electric utility rebates.
Your electric utility wants to help you pay for your energy-saving LED lighting upgrade with rebates. We’ve search high and low for the utility rebates that could be used for a LED lighting project in a fuel pump canopy. See if your utility’s rebate information is on our list. If not, we encourage you to give them a call to see if they offer any rebates for energy efficiency projects.
In the News
LEDs Light Up The Night in Princeton – Retrofitting HID and Metal Halide to LEDs in a gas station canopy
PACE financing sheds light on major energy savings at Blue Line Travel Center in Worthington, MN – First SW MN Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) project includes canopy lighting upgrade and eliminates the burden of upfront costs by providing low-cost, long-term financing
Spread the Word
Get Support from CERTs