Want to join a team that stands out? Knobelsdorff is a family built of teams, a team that stands tall on the foundation of strong work ethics, an unflinching sense of camaraderie, and a drive to GSD. Will you join us, stand tall, and be part of a proven foundation?
Information not provided
40 hours per week
You will develop take-offs from client or company supplied construction documents, gather pricing from electrical suppliers, and company internal departments to price equipment, components, and electrical supplies. Includes pricing all peripheral items, such as permits, bonds, equipment, etc.
- Experience with the development of complete and accurate photovoltaic estimates ranging from 1MW to 100+MW projects.
- Ability to work along side the Project Manager to assist with bid presentations for clarification to the client.
- Experience with preparing comprehensive bid packages for submittal to the client.
- Ability to monitor the win/loss ratio on bids to determine success rates and improve bidding strategy and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance such as interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods, specify and order materials, tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work on some out-of-town projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.