We're partnering with AmeriCorps’ Climate Impact Corps to offer exciting opportunities to serve throughout Minnesota as Sustainability Project Coordinators.
Sustainability Project Coordinators will support community-driven projects, build local partnerships, encourage local environmental action, and provide education to help households decrease energy costs.
In addition to energy efficiency and solar activities, these positions may also work on waste reduction strategies, EVs, climate education, and more!
The positions will be both fun and a great way to build experience and a network of connections in the energy and sustainability space.
Positions hosted by CERTs and partners:
- Central (RSDP)
- Metro (Great Plains Institute)
- Northwest (RSDP)
- Southeast (RSDP)
- Southwest (Southwest Regional Development Commission)
- Southwest/West Central (RSDP)
The 2022-23 program year positions are 40 hours a week with start dates in August, October, and January.
As part of the Community Resilience Initiative of Climate Impact Corps, AmeriCorps will provide:
- A stipend of $1,100 paid every 2 weeks:
- $25,300 total for 1,700 hours of service starting in August 2022.
- $20,900 total for 1,350 hours of service starting in October 2022.
- $15,400 total for 1,000 hours of service starting in January 2023.
- Up to $6,495 for tuition or student loans.*
- Federal student loan forbearance and interest repayment.
- Individual health insurance — monthly premium 100% covered.
- Child care assistance — based on family size and income.
*The Segal AmeriCorps Education Award can be used to pay tuition or repay qualified student loans. Individuals 55+ may gift their award to their child, grandchild, foster child or step-child.
Deadline to apply: Applications will be reviewed as they come in, and positions will be filled accordingly. In other words, apply now!