The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, fun and composed of some of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you want to join a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply to All Energy Solar.
- This is a full-time non-exempt position with an expected pay rate of $24.00 hourly
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- 6 major paid holidays, plus 1 floating holiday
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individuals)
- Health insurance (free individual plan option)
- HSA and FSA options
- 401K with company match (age 21+, eligible after 90 days of employment)
- Free employee assistance plan
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Primary Responsibilities to include:
- Serving as an Operations Liaison to the Commercial Sales/Business Development team to translate the customers’ needs into a design configuration with competitive pricing and high quality.
- Serve as a backup to the Manager - Commercial Solutions
- Provide Estimates that meet or exceed the company’s Gross Margin targets, and demonstrate reliable accuracy.
- In conjunction with Purchasing and Operations, research and obtain sources of non-standard products required for custom projects
- Provide technical assistance and support to Customers and internally, as needed.
- Develop designs, drawings, and other documentation for use as Installation work instructions.
- Periodically visit project sites to assess conditions, provide technical input, and maintain familiarity with our people, processes, and materials.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong CAD skills, BOM generation, and workflow documentation skills
- Exemplify company’s Core Values
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and experience in construction - desired
- Knowledge and experience in Solar - strongly desired
- Ability to utilize web based tools including Google suite (especially Google Sheets), Solaredge Suite, and various other manufacturer and vendor provided tools
Submit an application today: http://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27647545