Clean Energy Job Board
Demonstrations Project Manager
$82,830-$170,556 per year (GS-12 up to GS-14)
Demonstrations Project Managers will advise and support DOE and OCED officials on project management activities. Specific duties may include:
- Supports development of project management processes and procedures
- Designs project proposals with defined goals and objectives
- Develops operating plans, schedules and budgets for assigned project or program
- Directs and coordinates the execution of programs/projects through interaction with appropriate DOE organizations stakeholders, and supporting contractors
- Ensures early identification and mitigation of cost, schedule, and/or technology risks supporting on-site monitoring of projects
- Prepares reports on project progress
Experience working on large, technologically-complex projects under tight deadlines and budgets
Demonstrated capabilities in project management principles, particularly as applicable to energy-related projects
Step 1: Visit the Clean Energy Jobs Corps page and click “Apply Now”.
Step 2: The relevant areas of interest for this office include:
- Clean Energy Demonstrations
- Carbon Capture
- Energy Storage
- Project Management
- Rural and Remote Community Engagement
- Clean Energy Development on Mine Lands
Step 3: During the “Disclosures” step, under “Applicant Source”, select “Other”, and provide the referral code: #OCED. This code will direct your resume to the appropriate OCED hiring managers.
Step 4: Complete all other steps of the application and hit “Submit”.
For additional questions, please contact the OCED recruitment team at [email protected].