Clean Energy Job Board
Marketing Referral Coordinator
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with the opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
- This is a full-time position with an expected annual salary of $55-60,000 + incentive plan
- Paid Holidays
- Free dental/vision insurance
- Free health insurance *many plan options exist; one is free*
- HSA option
- 401K with company match*eligible after 90 days of employment*
- Free employee assistance plan
- Free commuter benefits
- Life insurance
- Much more!
- Managing all aspects of the All Energy Solar Ambassador Referral Program and affiliate program, including campaigns, initiatives, as well as current and approved referral policies and workflows.
- Implement promotional campaigns that create sustained referral traffic
- Referral customer relationship management, prioritizing by their urgency and addressing their needs in a timely manner to ensure satisfactory results.
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with affiliated businesses that want to refer customers to All Energy Solar
- Address day-to-day inquiries and issues from affiliates in a timely manner.
- Supporting our Customer Review program - helping to encourage and improve customer reviews across multiple channels.
- Escalating poor reviews to the appropriate teams to address customer issues and respond via the review platform in a timely manner; Flagging and requesting removal of inappropriate or irrelevant reviews
- Budget management, including ensuring the right criteria have been met for payment approvals and working with accounting to execute payments.
- Work closely with the sales team to maximize how many referrals convert into sales and to achieve referral targets
- Measure the success of our referral & review programs via weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Evaluating what is working well, and identifying opportunities for further improvement
- Working with a team of other marketing professionals to help maximize the effectiveness of our referral and affiliate programs
Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented: Ability to critically analyze problems and solutions in-depth, with an eye for zero-defect outputs
- Tolerance for ambiguity: which translates to a get-it-done rather than wait-for-perfection approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a leader with exceptional project management skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field or equivalent real-world experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in referral marketing, affiliate marketing, or similar type of relationship management role
- Business Development a bonus
- Proven working experience in digital marketing