$90,722.27 - $113,402.85 Annually
The Sustainability Manager provides management and supervision of the sustainability division to advance the City’s strategic efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and address climate change. The Manager is responsible for delivering on the goals of Edina’s Climate Action Plan by integrating sustainability principles and goals into all projects and programs for the City of Edina.
- Lead implementation and evaluation of City’s Climate Action Plan.
- Develop annual work plan with measurable goals for climate mitigation, adaptation and resiliency activities.
- Create and implement ambitious policies and programs, starting at a manageable scale.
- Report on performance management metrics related to the City’s conservation and sustainability programs and projects.
- Identify intersections among sustainability, race and equity, community health and engagement to optimize program and policy effectiveness.
Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Public Administration, or a field related to environmental issues/sustainability. Four years of experience with successful management of environment and sustainability programs. Ability to work cooperatively and creatively to carry out and support sustainability, resiliency, and environmental stewardship programs.
Complete application on GovernmentJobs: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/edinamn/jobs/4268528/sustainability-manager